Wednesday, August 10, 2016

VETTA


I am sure we all know the feeling of having a closet packed with clothes and still having "nothing to wear."  I find myself saying that and feeling ridiculous because I have too many clothes and I doubt I am the only one. Thank goodness for moving because I was able to give 2 bags full of clothes away to Goodwill. Yet, I still find myself saying that I have "nothing to wear." It is almost overwhelming to decide in outfits and so many items that don't go with others. 

VETTA to the rescue. VETTA was created by Vanessa vanZyl and Cara Bartlett (a dear family friend of mine whom I grew up with) with every woman in mind. They created go-to items for your closet that will love to put on and feel great in, too. The Capsule Collection has 5 fabulous pieces that can be mixed and matched into 30 unique outfits. I never thought 5 pieces could create so many options and I love that the clothing is made in the USA ( in NYC) and from eco-friendly fabrics.

Earlier this year, Cara and Vanessa started a Kickstarter campaign for VETTA and reached their fundraising goal in 5 days! They have also been featured on The Refined Woman, Luxury Travel Magazine ( think of how easy packing for trips would be with 5 pieces!), Factory 45 and most recently on Vogue.com

These women are trailblazers. You MUST check out their clothing, you won't be disappointed. And when you are getting ready for work, a night out with the girls, or a date with your special someone and you can get dressed in minutes.....you can thank me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment