Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Slides

My kids LOVE slides. I mean, love and want to marry slides. I am not the only one right? We are lucky to have 4 playground parks within walking distance of our house and boy do we use them. My kiddos would spent all day at the park going down slides, climbing on anything they can find (yes, even the almost 2-year-old. Gonna need to get her in some rock climbing classes) and running across the 'Shake Shake Bridge'. That is what my son affectionetly calls the suspension bridges. He is a bit of a Thomas the Train enthusiast. This picture is from the 'Big Park'. We have to name each one so the kids know where we are going on our almost daily walks. It is pretty great to watch them play and enjoy life as only a kid can.



boy on slide


No comments:

Post a Comment