Wednesday, July 26, 2017

2017 Roadtrip part 5 (Grand Teton and Idaho Falls)

As we exited Yellowstone to the south, we also drove through Grand Teton National Park. This park had great views of the mountains.








Still so much snow in June.



We drove through Jackson Hole, WY and this was literally the only picture of got of the proof. The town seemed really neat except that driving over the mountain pass to leave was the scariest thing ever. I never want to do that again, lol. 

That night we stayed in Driggs, ID. There wasn't much around but we found a nice park for the kids to play in the next day. Luke still says that this park was his favorite part of the whole trip :/

A nice memorial at the park



We continued on to Idaho Falls. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't this. These falls were so neat and a nice park was built around it to enjoy the view. I would love to head back to Idaho Falls in the future to do more exploring. 



I love this sign, it was right off of a freeway exit.



The Fam Bam



Luke had been learning a lot about volcanoes the last few days, so he was so excited to sit on a lava rock.



I wish we could have spent more time here. We literally only stopped here for about 20 minutes and kept on driving south. It seemed like the town had so much history, I hope I get the chance to head back there to do more exploring one day.

Part 1    Part 2    Part 3    Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment