Monday, December 12, 2016

Over the weekend

This past weekend was pretty casual. We ran some errands on Friday, never even left the house on Saturday, and hung out with our best friends on Sunday. I BARELY snapped any photos, which I think isn't a bad thing :)

We did a little Christmas shopping at Target. I am certainly not done with Christmas shopping, are you? I think last year I was done and wrapped by now. This year? Well, I am about half way done with Nothing wrapped. Ek! Buuuut, I did get our Christmas cards out, so I am giving myself a little pat on the back for that.  Back to Target.... who wouldn't want to go shopping with Super Heroes?

Chloe got a MagnaDoodle from her Great Grandma and she absolutely LOVES it! This is our picture of her and Luke. I helped her make the eyes, noses and mouths and she took care of the rest, lol. 

The rest of the weekend was spent hanging out as a family, cooking- specifically banana bread (YUM!) and rice krispie treats ( Double YUM!) and relaxing. 

We spent most of Sunday with our best friends and the kids played, we ate and watched the 49er game. This is a ROUGH year to be a 49er fan, sheesh!

Hope you all had a great weekend too! Less than 2 weeks until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment